UNIQUE NEEDS REQUIRE SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
Employer Benefit Consulting
Every individual is unique, and we also believe the companies that support those individuals are as well. We work with employers that recognize the value of hiring neurodiverse employees, and other disabilities. We want to enable employers to fill the talent gap shortfall while offering competitive benefits to these employees. There is a gap between what is currently offered and the true needs of the population.
We recognize that you want to provide the most you can for your employees, however the maze can be overwhelming to say the least. We want to understand your mission, your values, and why you do what you do. We want to suggest innovative ways to pay your employees and provide a value added service. We realize that whether you are for profit or a non-profit the bottom lines matters. We design your employee benefit package and work with your existing providers and HR to help make their job easier.
Aligning your Mission with theirs.
There is a “myth” that if someone works they lose benefits. And that is sometimes a myth, and sometimes a reality. We either as an ongoing or subscription basis can consult with each on-boarded employee. And determine what is valuable to them. Transportation is probably more important then a 401(k). Saving for an ABLE account might be more important than a pay raise.
Where we come in.
We are not looking to replace your current relationships or providers. We are innovators and thinking outside the box, just as you are with your business. We design custom made tailored solutions using best of breed technology and solutions.
- Compliance with IRS, ERISA, DOL. & more, We know the laws and regulation to stay in compliance.
- Retirement 401(k), 403(b) pensions and more: We advise on the best options for your unique needs to make sure you provide your employees with the best. So we can all save for a better future.
- Identifying which resources are best and Ideally save you money! We are efficient. We shop around and do the due diligence to make sure you are getting the most competitive service.
- Explaining benefits (simplifying terms) Einstein said “If you can’t explain it simply you don’t understand it well enough.” We make the complex simple.
- We are licensed in all 50 states, and committed to providing the resources you need. We provide our services remote or on site.
- A true network, We work with your current HR systems when possible, and advise on alternatives.
- Going above and beyond: from payroll to HR. All of these things are important your employees. Therefore they are important to us.
- Providing training and workshops: In the format that your employees desire.
- Provide benefits you didn’t know you could!: Transportation, ABLE payroll contributions, and More!
- A quality firm with the credentials and expertise to back it up: We are made up of Certified Financial Planners, Registered Employee Benefits Consults, and Accredited Investment Fiduciaries amount our dozens of other certifications. We strive to keep up to date and be the very best.
For more information about any of the above services and supports or to find out more about how Planning Across the Spectrum help you, email Andrew directly at [email protected] or call our office at 855-AUTISM-2. We look forward to working with you and providing knowledge to help your family.
Investment advice offered through Private Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. Private Advisor Group and Planning Across the Spectrum are separate entities from LPL Financial
The LPL Financial representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities business only with residents of the following states: CA, CT, FL, MA, NY, PA, SC, VA, VT